Today Cammi had her first twirling lesson. Cutest thing ever. She's going to be twirling a 16" baton, which is so super small. Omigosh it's just the awesomest sight.
She really liked her teacher Miss Dory. Miss Dory was a feature twirler in college and a competition twirler. I know that I could learn a lot from her as well. I wish I'd decided to twirl in college.
Today Cameran learned some basics with her little mini baton. She learned to scoop ice cream...which is the precursor to doing figure 8 twirls. She also learned to stir the pot...which is the precursor to pancake twirls or horizontal spins. She did pretty good. Miss Dory worked with the girls on marching, and holding their batons in salute.
The most precious site....3-6 year olds in salute. I loved watching it and I loved the precious expressions on Cameran's face. She loved being invited to do the things the older girls were doing. We go back for our next lesson next Tuesday. I'm hoping that Cameran's baton is in by next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment