Aug 28, 2010

Top Ten

I started this entry about a month ago, but due to the fact that Shanny and Whonja have now updated their Top Ten, I better get a move on it. Without further ado....

1. ALEXANDER SKARSGARD

Thank you True Blood and Sweden for this beautiful man. I never miss an episode of True Blood...for obvious reasons. Writers...would you just get Sookie and Eric together already! Bill is nowhere half as interesting or gorgeous as Eric. Team ERIC! Enough said.

What I'm about to say is a HUGE statement. Alexander has slid into my #1 spot, above Ryan Reynolds, who has been my reigning crush for at least 10 years. I know, it's almost blasphemy...but not.










2. RYAN REYNOLDS

Oh Ryan, how beautiful you are! This man is so beautiful that even straight men admit to man crushes. My husband thinks he is the coolest dude and never says no to an RR movie. Funny, witty, and sexy. Triple threat. Who doesn't love Ryan Reynolds? What made his stock drop slightly with me? His wife. It's not THAT he's married, it's WHO he married. I cannot stand her breathy, annoyingly coy-at-all-times voice, and she plays the same character over and over. I just don't get it.












3. ADAM LEVINE (of Maroon 5)

Let's get it out there, this man is an INCREDIBLE songwriter, and that falsetto...never sexier! I own every Maroon 5 album and know all lyrics by heart. There are those singers out there that get you with the sound of their voices...he's that for me. But let's add in some other things that make him equally as heart stopping. Tattoos. In the past several years he's gone from a clean canvas to a sleeve and a half, and numerous other tattoos. Eyes. He's got the smouldering, intense look of a man with a lot of subtext behind those eyes. Overall, he's got that sweet face of an angel, but you know there's a bad boy lurking beneath quality. *shivers* Oh, and his lips.









4. DAVE NAVARRO

Again, it's the tattoos. Any man secure enough to wear and actually pull off eyeliner while still maintaining his badass-ness has got my vote. Let's also throw in that he's uber smart and can grind an axe with the best of them. He totally won me over when I watched an episode of cribs and he had a bowl of feminine products for his "female" friends to use so they wouldn't feel awkward. Thoughtful gals, just thoughtful.












5. JOSHUA JACKSON

Team Pacey all the way. Dawson drove me up a wall. JJ is gorgeous and his smile is worth a million $.


















6. JUDE LAW

He seems like a total player, but I can't resist that sexy Britsh voice/lisp and smouldering good looks. He melted me in The Holiday. He's oozes cool and somehow manages to make a hairy chest attractive.
















7. DAVID BECKHAM

It should be illegal to look like this man! Mad soccer skills, tatted up, fashionable, and usually missing a shirt...what's not to like? He's better for me if he doesn't speak. His voice doesn't match up, but I'll overlook that. Plus, I love his wife.















8. CHRIS LOWELL

Who, you ask? Not the interior decorator that looks like the guy from the Princess Bride, that's Christopher Lowell. I speak of the super cutie from Veronica Mars and, more recently, Private Practice. I was a little miffed when they killed him off this past season. He got me with those expressively gorgeous eyes and those plump, kissable lips. Plus, have you seen his hands. Something about them are just....wow. I know, so odd, but this is my list.












9. ZAC EFRON

Yes, I'm a 16 year old girl. I feel a little wrong for this one, cause he's so young, but come on girls let's be honest...he's delish. 17 again did it for me. He's a little hottie.















10. JASON BEHR

He's not been in much commercial stuff lately, but that is why I own all 3 seasons of Roswell. He's a dish. Again, it's the subtext in his eyes that won me over...like so many. Some people just say so much with their eyes. A pool of intrigue in them.

1 comment:

Wohn said...

I stopped watching Private Practice a while ago but when I heard they killed him I was like - what?! Why? He's beautiful! But I think he's coming out with a new show??