Mar 11, 2011

Day 11 : 60 days of photos






Day 11 - a photo of something you hate

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate anyone or anything. Okay, in all honesty the things I hate I don't have a photo for, such as, gossip, hypocrisy, narrow mindedness. So I'll post something...ahem...someone I really don't like.

Why don't I like Kirk Herbstreit? He HATES on the Frogs & can never give us the respect we deserve. He's a douche. Even after a Rose Bowl win he still couldn't say anything nice. He's disrespected us too many times. I, personally, find it hilarious that he's having to move to Tennessee because the fans of his OWN alma matter dislike him so much. That's pretty sad, Herbie, that your beloved OSU doesn't even like you. You could always move to Fort Worth. *wink wink*

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: