Sep 15, 2011

5 question friday...ahem, wednesday...ahem, Thursday

In my brain it's still Wednesday, but I suppose it's technically Thursday by the clock.  I'll start 5 question on Fridays next week.  This week Friday is going to be CRA-ZY!  Happy Purple Friday in advance! ;)

1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?

The TCU fightsong.  Rah Rah TCU!

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?

Watching a glacier calve as I stood on the topmost deck of a cruise ship.  Flippin' amazing!

3. Paper books or ebooks?

Okay, so 99x out of 100 I'm going to say paper.  I love the feel of a book, the smell of a book, but I have to tell you that after sitting in a chair nursing my Bean and holding an ebook reader in one hand and not fumbling....I'm sold.  Nook, here I come!

4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?

Can I not pick the entire house?!  I suppose for now it would be the master bath...due to the little mold problem we are having.  Oy.  Plus, whatever architect built our "custom home", must have flunked actual architecture school.  Seriously, who puts one electrical outlet in a master bath?! 
5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?

6th grade.  He was the coolest skater boy in school.  We wrote notes to each other every single day.  It'd be fun to read just one of those all these years later.

No comments: