Tonight, after living in Frisco for four years, we finally made it to a Rough Riders game. The Rough Riders are our local baseball team and field team for the Rangers. One of Brad's business partners had an event at the game. It was nice. We were on a patio and had a great view of the field. Cammi was the best part of the whole game. We had hot dogs and we watched the staff pull the tarp off the field, because it was raining. That entertained Cammi and I for a good 45 minutes. That tarp took 12 men to pull and fold. It was quite a feat. Cammi thought it was really really cool to see them roll up that big ole tarp.
All in all it was a fun time for Cameran. She said she wanted to do it again. I am excited to take her to more sporting events, if even just for the novelty of it all. She even wore her Rough Riders hat, and looked adorable in it. We left at 7:45 to get her into bed at a reasonable hour. If I've learned anything in the last couple of months, it's that I should try my very hardest not to get her into bed too late. The next morning there will be hell to pay. She is like me and can be VERY cranky in the morning. Little things can send her spiraling. So I make sure she always gets plenty of sleep. I try anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment