I think this is going to be the best place to keep everyone updated about the events of the last 24 hrs. And probably is a good way for me to work through everything in my brain and my heart. Thanksgiving day we found out that we would be welcoming another baby Williams into our little family. What a very happy day! I reconfirmed it on Monday with a second test. To date I am 5 weeks 3 days. Yesterday I began to bleed and cramp. No pregnant woman wants to see blood, ever, coming from her body...save her nose. To say the room began to spin is an understatement. Why? How? Why? We got into see our obgyn and they took a blood test, to test my Hcg levels. Another will be taken on Friday, to compare the two levels and make sure they are increasing at greater than 66%. My doctor did confirm I was pregnant and did an internal exam. She said yes there is blood, but it is not indicative of anything bad/good right now. We really won't know until Monday. Until then look for heavy bleeding, and heavy cramping. Rest is the best, she said. I can walk around, but no lifting, no strenuous activity, not a lot of bending and stooping, and no sex. So here i sit/lay in bed, just trying to rest. I keep praying for the following: bleeding to stop, cramping to stop, hcg levels to increase and double, and for the baby and I to be safe and healthy.
I am so thankful for all my friends who have called, talked, prayed, and listened to me cry. How special each of you is! How blessed my life is with each of you! I am so thankful for all my friends who have given me insight and hope as to the reason for the bleeding, and that it isn't necessarily a bad sign. I am also praying for peace in my heart and my body to make it through the next 4 days without worrying myself to death.
Ultimately I have to remember that God's Will be done in all circumstances, and in all areas of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment