Feb 24, 2011

DAY 1: 60 days of photos challenge

Day 1 - A photo of yourself and 15 facts

1. This is the only picture of me that I like for the past 3 or so years.
2. I'd like to be a librarian or a professor after my kids are grown.
3. I eat, sleep, & breath TCU football. GO FROGS!
4. I strive to be the Godly woman of Proverbs 31.
5. I graduated with two minors from college, one being in religious studies, which has nothing to do with my major.
6. I can't stand anything to touch the back of my knee when I sleep.
7. I'm the fourth oldest of 19 grandchildren. My youngest first cousin is 3 years younger than my oldest child.
8. I'm Irish, Scottish, and Spanish.
9. I find folding laundry relaxing.
10. I love classic American literature.
11. Thanks to Dave Ramsey I've payed off two cars and will be debt free by the end of the year.
12. I have an obsession with wool winter coats. I buy a new one every year. My favorite is my green one from Banana Republic.
13. I love pearls. Pearls are appropriate for every occasion, in my opinion.
14. I devoted my life to Christ when I was a junior in college. It was the best decision I ever made.
15. I come from a large family and my husband is the only child of two only children. Makes for an interesting dynamic.

No comments: