First, I just have to say, as much as I love Edyta and Jason...they should have been eliminated before Cristian and Cheryl. I am NEVER attracted to latin men, but Cristian is beautiful, and can dance to boot.
Onto today. This morning was my hida scan. 2 1/2 hours of staying perfectly still on a very hard xray table. Augh. First they injected me with a radioactive substance that was imaged for an hour. I was essentially sandwiched between two large squares. A nuclear crystal sandwich. LOL! After an hour I got to get up and stretch. But the substance hadn't made it as far as they wanted...so it was another half hour on the table. After that I got another chance to stretch. Another substance was injected into my IV, to make my gall bladder contract. It made my arm feel funny where it was dripping into my IV. My stomach got swollen and I started to have the pain in my back again. I wonder if that means that my gall bladder doesn't function properly? I'll find out in the next two days, they said. Waiting for the other stuff to drip and do it's thing was another boring hour on the table. Every time I'd fall asleep they would ask me a question. It's like that in doctor's offices.
Next Tuesday I go in for my laproscopy. It's to look at my plumbing. We'll see what Dr Boyd has to say about it on Thursday when I go in for my prep. More on that later...
Something I find funny from today is that I can set off metal detectors. They actually gave me a card to carry with me for the next 3 days. It made me giggle.
Ah, Kristi won...no surprise...but she bugged me. She was good, but I would have rather it have been Jason or Cristian.
No comments:
Post a Comment