May 19, 2008

On and On

Good news today! The test for tumor markers for Ovarian Cancer came back negative. Whew! This was a huge huge relief for me. So while I can rest that my signs, all of which were in line for early ovarian cancer, are not due to ovarian cancer, I am still nowhere closer to figuring out what the heck is going on with me. To say the least I was a little freaked out that my symptoms were the same as early ovarian cancer symptoms. I seriously don't know what I would have done if.... but it's not even possible now, which is great!

Dr. Boyd is still going to do the laproscopy to look at my uterus and my ovaries. The concern there is endimetriosis, which could be causing most, if not all, of my symptoms.

Tomorrow I'll have my Hidascan which will look at my gall bladder function. Pray it goes well.

Off to bed.

No comments: